Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

ever hear of nerve wrap?

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
My NS mentioned that if my leg and back pain didn't improve in 6 - 8 months, maybe he'd try a nerve wrap. (My MRI had scar tissue on it, but he said that was normal.) Anyone ever hear of that?

csp
advertisement

Comments

• heard of this but it sounds interesting. have you tried to find info on the internet about it?
  • painintheback,
    Yes, I've looked on line, but have only found one site. It's called Neuro-Wrap. Still looking. I don't want to get my hopes up if this is just something else that will probably fail. Am going for a second opinion just to see what other doctors have to say.

csp
  • advertisement
  • What you find out and good luck.