Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Ron Dilauro

backpainishellbbackpainishell Posts: 969
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:24 AM in Lighten and Brighten
As you all know Ron Dilauro(moderator) is away B) . As a known admirer of Mr Dilauro 8> ,i want everyone here to leave him a message for when he gets back 8} . It would be nice if he has lots of messages he has to reply to :O , show him that we care :H .

Angie :H

advertisement

Comments

• Hope you have had a nice holiday :) . What was it like? :* We have all missed you 8> .

Angie 8}
  • Ron who? I don't remember any Ron. Just kidding! Where have you been?

Kin
  • advertisement
  • Captain Ron can pilot the boat any day as far as I'm concerned!

"C"
  • HEY RON! Hope you had a safe trip. Glad you're back! yada yada yada. (|:

Seriously - where's my rock? /:)

We missed you and your thought-provoking forum topics. Well, at least I did. :))(

Jeaux
    8}
  • Come on lets all leave nice welcoming messages for Ron, it will be nice for him when he returns >:D<
  • advertisement
  • If Ron were captaining my boat I too would be wearing scuba gear like you are.

;)

Cheers, Mate
  • miss Papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :''( I am so ready for him to get back BUT I hope that he and Miss Pat are having a fabulous time....they both deserved this trip so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D>
  • And I've noticed his absence around the forum (|:

Ron~I hope you and yours had a fabulous time on a trip that was no doubt seriously needed and deserved! Welcome back..

• Come on people leave a post for our Ron dilauro, i thought he was much more popular than this !

Angie :*
  • He is, it's just that the name of the thread doesn't do justice to what you are trying to accomplish.

"C"
advertisement