Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

User name "Titanium Back" is up for grabs!

I am ready to pass on the B) "Titanium Back" B) user name.

It comes with 68+ points, 1 buddy, 18 weeks of membership and no warranty.

It is "AS - IS" .

All of my posts have been stripped.

Just pop me an email and it can be yours.

:H Dean
advertisement

Comments

• :) that is very funny!! =)) maybe you could get bids on it as well. Jenny :)
  • You aren't threatening to leave us too, are you? Pop in to some of the late night chats. We still have a great time and we miss you. Hope to see you around.

Cindy
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • advertisement
  • Why are you leaving?

Cheers, Mate
  • This is for real. I must bow out this time.

Dean :sad:
  • HOPEFULLY, this is because you are so much better now and will be busy out there living life to the fullest, foot loose and pain free?! =D>

We will miss your posts.

Do come back from time to time for a visit; if for no other reason than to let us know how "the other half" lives?

Take care!

Jeaux
    :)
  • advertisement
  • Well I am hoping you find whatever it is you are looking for outside of us. There are some of us oldies still around Dean. Good luck finding what you need and desire.
    julie
  • hi! i thought you were just kidding! hope you are leaving on the best of terms, healthy and ready to take on life!! good luck! Jenny :)
  • Have you healed? Is that why you're moving on? I hope you're all right. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Sorry,

My condition is getting worse and I am doing battle with SSDI and W/C.

Email to: dstruckoffjr@hotmail.com

Thanks for the memories.

Dean [(
  • Yes, this username is "Still up for GRABS!!!!".

Just email me at: dstruckoffjr@hotmail.com and this "Cool" username is yours.

Dean
advertisement