Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

FINALLY Home After 9 Days and 2 Surgeries...... geesh

Comments

• So glad to hear that you are on the mend Amy and that there was no cancer involved. Have a fan handy for when those hot flases start! lol I had my ovaries removed 1 1/2 years ago and my portable fan was my best friend until they started me on HRT.

I know that I find it hard to accept help from others, but this sounds like a time to accept it with open arms!! >:D<

Continued good recovery!!!

Diane
  • I am glad you are home and resting; mostly, though that there was none of that nasty cancer! #:S

Thank you so much for updating us. Rest well, hon - you're in my prayers! O:)

Jeaux

B)
  • advertisement
  • Amy,
    I am so pleased for you and that you have had the same excellent news that our family has received this week, a lady I consider a very close friend, and also happens to be my husbands mom, has had 6 inches of her bowel removed and loads of uncomfortable biopsis taken, has recieved the fantastic news ...No cancer , so I understand the elation you have right now .
    Please take it easy and let people take care care of you.
    What you need to do right now is easy ,sleep, sleep sleep!

Love and Best Wishes Viking :)))
  • I am so glad that they have found the cause of that pain and validated your feelings. If only they would *really* listen. I know that you are on your way to health.

One Love,

Stephanie
advertisement