:?? I called my surgeons scheduler today to tell her my Open MRI was fine but they could not do the contrast dye part of it. The attending technician could not find a vein to start an IV. She poked me several times until I felt like a pin cushion.
At first the scheduler seemed shocked they were not able to do it. Then she said they might have to reschedule, get me back in there to have it done again with the contrast dye.
What this means is then she will reschedule my appointment with my surgeon. My current appointment is this coming Tuesday Nov 4th. I was hoping that on this date he would finally make his surgical decision. My pain is just getting worse and more widespread. Left arm pain for almost 2 yrs. Now its getting worse in my shoulder blades, neck, right arm.
I just want them to go forward with this and get it fixed. I want to go back to work. Right now I'm having to wait until November 30th for my first Long Term Disability Check. It puts quite a strain on my wife when she has to pay the bills and the mortgage. I feel helpless.
Thanks for listening.