Hi all! My OS has suggested a fusion at L5/S1 after two lami/disc. that didn't work due to reherniations. I received a written copy of my last MRI report (10/10) and if anyone could help me with some translation...I would appreciate it
1. L5/S1 level has moderately extensive post-operative scarring around the thecal sac and nerve roots on the left side.
2. Degenerative changes seen in the posterior facets at L4-5 with grade I spondylolisthesis. Loss of signal at this level and bulging of L4-5 disc into the left neural foramen with some mild annular tear.
3. Disc space narrowing is seen at L3-4 with a minimal bulging disc. L4 may have sacralized L5 level????
4. There are some enhancing type I marrow changes seen around L5/S1 which is new and presumably related to surgery.
5. There is mild levoconvex scoliosis present.
???????? 8} 8} 8} 8} @) @) @) @)
Thanks for any help!!!