Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Neck Pain and Tingling in Arm and Hand

advertisement

Comments

• I had a cervical ACDF a few months ago. Since the surgery I have had numbness, weakness, and tingling in my left hand that is getting worse.

Just had an EMG done and the result is I have a nerve problem in my neck. I go back to the NS soon to see if it is permanent damage from when the disc "let go" which resulted in surgery, or something new.

• Ken SutherlandKKen Sutherland Posts: 1
    edited 01/25/2015 - 8:39 AM
    I am an 87 going on 88 ye old male, started treatment witha chro about 6 weeks ago for sciatica
    in lower back and left leg, plus perphical neuropathy,(spelling isn't the best) but the laser/lllvibrator/
    heat treatment seem to be helping, leg doesn't bother me as much, (left leg) toes still feel as if the
    joints are all wrapped with bandaids, but seem to be working a little,
    Right now theough I have been experiencing pain in my neck but also my right hand seems to falling
    asleep and getting numb, it comes and goes, when my arm is down all the way it seems to pass. lkbut when using the hand, eating, shaving,..etc.. it starts getting numb, Have told my new Doc.
    but he doesn't seem to really want to explain or do anything about it, maybe you can reccomend
    someone new in my area, Santee Ca. (outskirts of San Diego, Ca.)

Forum rules prohibit anyone to make recommendations regarding doctors or medical institutes. You can use the Doctor finder on the main page to find the information you are looking for

Welcome to Spine-Health

Use that above hyperlink to help you get started with Spine-Health and navigate through the system.

If there are any questions, you can always post them here, send Liz or myself a private message or contact Ron rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• advertisement
This discussion has been closed.