Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

week 43 halloween is over and we re not getting fat

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:24 AM in Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss
so throw all that left over candy away and start a brand new week.im sure this week has been hard for everyone,but weve got through it with out to much trouble,hopefully lol

I ve stayed the same weight this week and im happy enough with that,id been more happy with a loss but il take what i got with good grace

Hope you all had a good weight in,either way its a new week.
is nt it great that we can start a new week every sunday no matter what?
Elaine
advertisement

Comments

• :) benji, good morning! :H i am with you today and more than happy to report i stayed the same as well. that is really so refreshing to hear today!! i have no idea where all the candy went!!! =)) it is always great to start a new week with the chance for a weight loss. see you there! Jenny :)
  • LAST WEEK'S BIG WEIGHT GAIN MUST HAVE BEEN MOSTLY WATER BECAUSE ITS GONE. I'M BACK DOWN TO 168. IF I LOOK AT THE LAST FOUR WEEKS ITS BEEN UP AND DOWN: 169; 165.5; 173.2; 168. SO, A MONTH INTO THIS, I REALLY AM ABOUT THE SAME. HOWEVER, I HAVE MADE THE ADJUSTMENT TO EATING LESS. I DON'T FEEL SO HUNGRY ALL THE TIME. WHEN I'VE TRIED TO LOSE IN THE PAST, I USUALLY GET AROUND THE 4 WEEK MARK AND GIVE UP. I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH WEIGHT WATCHERS ONLINE. THEY DON'T OFFER MUCH SUPPORT BUT I'M GOING TO TRY JUST AVOID THE HEAVY STARCHY CARBS AND SWEETS AND I'M LUCKY BECAUSE I LOVE VEGGIES. I'M GLAD TO HAVE FOUND THIS GROUP AS WELL BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE GAINED WEIGHT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EXERCISE DUE TO A BACK INJURY. I DON'T FEEL THE SHAME. THANKS EVERYBODY.
  • advertisement
  • Total weight loss 12 lbs since i got the recumbent stationary bike.(2 1/2 months ago) I was bad and had some halloween candy. My husband is also again bringing me treats. It's hard to say no. haha where did that candy go. =)) Have a great week everyone. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • had to be water retention stockbroker,i bet ur glad its gone
    good 4 u jenny no gain ,yeah
    charry just think what another 2 months can do keep it up
  • OK friends... I'm joining in with you guys to try to lose some of this weight. I jumped on the scale and almost had a stroke! I'm up from the last time I was on the scale. No worries though, I'm gonna get with it and try to get rid of it all. Good luck on the new week to all of us! ">image
  • advertisement
  • stockbroker, another week down, a new one to begin. =D> put one week in front of another. the 4 week mark will just give you strength to meet week 5 and 6. <:P come online for support anytime you need us!!! we are here!!! it is so difficult to face weight loss with the inability to exercise. think of yourself as strong for doing what is even more difficult to do! it is possible for us to lose too so just hang in there, eat your vegies and watch the waist line get smaller. exercise when you can and know that is the best you can do. no guilt!! :X trater, you got on your scale and that is the last time you will be seeing that weight. =D> give yourself time to adjust to your new food plan and see what exercise you can do. this is only the beginning and a new opportunity to join some like minded friends and lose some weight. it is nice to see you here! Jenny :)
  • I too stayed the same at 236 lbs. That's better than I expected what with all the candy I ate #o
  • :) Mc Back, <:P hurray!!! Jenny :)
  • Again. Despite the birthday cupcakes. But its time for me to get back on the wagon, I am setting a 2 lb. goal for this week! I've been at the same weight for 6 weeks now.
    Jan 2009 L5-S1 ALIF
    May 2017 ALIF L4-L5 with PLF rods added L4-L5-S1
  • :) aimless, i am with you!!! i have been the same forever now!! ~X( i would like to take 4 pounds off!!!! :T winter is coming and i really need to fit into some warm clothes. here is to us!!!! good luck!!! Jenny :)
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.