Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Dr. Eric Update

tonya42ttonya42 Posts: 810
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:25 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I am glad to report that I got an email from Dr. Eric's daughter and that his surgery went well and he is recuperating in the hospital. She didn't mention how much longer he would be there but I will let you know when I hear from her again. For those of you who talked with Dr. Eric you know that his struggle was long and hard. I'm so very happy that he will soon be back offering us his support and advice. I am just so happy! I cannot begin to tell you how much his words of wisdom have meant to me and I know to others. I cannot wait for him to get back here.
For those of you who did not have the pleasure of communicating with him please make an effort to track him down on this forum and just listen to his story. I promise you you will be amazed, in awe and inspired by this sweet soul.
=D> =D> =D>
advertisement

Comments

• Thank you for the update!
    Jan 2009 L5-S1 ALIF
    May 2017 ALIF L4-L5 with PLF rods added L4-L5-S1
  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,732
    Hi tonya42,
    I've been wondering every day since he went in for surgery if he came through it alright and how he is doing. Worrying would be a better word.
    He is such a great person and one of my buddies. Please let me know any info you get.
    Much appreciated, Jim
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • advertisement
  • That's absolutely the best news in a long time!

Thanks Tonya.

"C"
  • That's great surgery went well. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Yes I too have been wondering how he did and if he got to rehabilitate at home as he wanted.
    As long as he is being looked after that is all that matters.

Thanks Tanya

Blessings Sara O:)
  • advertisement
  • They have evidently sent him to the Rehabilitation hospital that he so wanted to avoid. I will let everyone know when we can expect him to be back home. I suspect that the next email I get about his progress will be from him personally. He is such a determined person. :)
  • Dr Erics rehab hospital will be like mine which was wonderful. Very helpful and positive.
    Blessings Sara O:)
  • I've been thinking about Dr Eric ever since I read one of his blogs. I hope and pray that he's on the road to recovery and doing well. Thanks for letting us know that the surgery went well.

Many hugs and prayers for Dr. Eric. Hope we hear from him soon.
  • That helps ease my mind. I had pictured some horrible place. Good to know that he's being looked after and cared for.
  • I received a message from Dr. Eric's daughter this morning. He will be coming home from the hospital today (Friday).

FANTASTIC ! ! !

Welcome home Eric!!!

"C"
advertisement