Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


In this Discussion

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.


AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:25 AM in Pain Medications
Does anyone have any ideas for obtaining help from a doctor who believes you have chronic, unbearable pain? Thanks.



  • Do you have a primary care Dr? I would first ask them to refer you to a pain management specialist in your area. You didnt say what was hurting you but maybe your Primary Dr could give you something to relieve some of the pain until you are seen by a pain management Dr. Sometimes it can take a while to get an appointment. Can you tell us what hurts?
Sign In or Register to comment.