Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

ANYONE ON THIS SITE BOTHERED BY PEOPLE TYPING IN CAPS

Comments

• It was the point.. I remember back when I first joined this site someone else was new and had typed in all caps and either a moderator or admin told them not to do it anymore, that it was considered yelling and was just ettique. I cant find that post... but perhaps that person couldnt see as well, or whatever, but I dont recall them typing again. I guess it depends on the person and the story... heck we all have have pain issues, plus some of us have eye issues. What should be ok for one should be ok for all. Some days I cant hardly see my screen, but If Im on here I still use little type. That is what I was taught. 'Nuff said.

• It does not bother me at all! If it is easier and less painful for you then have at it. I worked for a general contractor and EVERYTHING we typed was in caps. From entering in the computer, contracts, paychecks, A/R A/P checks...everything.
    I dont think that people should scrutinize you for typing in caps. And if people dont read the posts that could help them due to being in caps, well that is their problem. And I too can see better when I type in caps when I am laying down so I dont have to be on my back in basically the fetal position to type. So dont worry about it. The suggestion on putting something at the begining of the post that you are not yelling just easier to type in caps is a good one. I dont understand why ppl have to sit here and say well you read the posts fine in lowercase so what is the difference? I guess some ppl dont have anything better to do? Anyway type away in CAPS!! If it is less painful for you then have at it!!
    I hope you will soon be able to do those things with your son. I too have a 2 almost 3 yo and I stay at home with him whole my 7yo is at school. I too hate the fact that I can't take him places like I used to. And of course he is too young to understand. BUT boys will be boys and everythin will be going great at one point, then they will throw a fit, take of running, or just plain dont listen. So yes it is sooooooooooooo hard!!! MJ
  • advertisement
This discussion has been closed.