Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Best Wishes to TerryJV for 11/24 Surgery

JoyJJoy Posts: 559
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:25 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Terry, just want to let you know you have so many friends here at SH that will be thinking about you tomorrow! Keep all your thoughts positive girl! We will miss you and will look forward to hearing from you when you are able. May God give you His Peace that passes all understanding!
advertisement

Comments

• Come home dancing God's sweetest creature. Don't make us miss you too much. >:D< >:D< >:D<
  • Best of luck tomorrow! I am confident with your positive outlook..thing will go well! I will be thinking of you.Donna
  • advertisement
  • O:) god bless and good luck tomorrow. Please let us know how you are when you come home :-C . You are so strong of a person i know you will be fine. ;) How long will you be in the hospital for hon? :( Will you be home in time for turkey day? =(( ,I wish you the best. Have a positive pain free week. [with meds of course] :''( 8} :))( .

Dawn :S
  • Thinking of you tomorrow and sending you warmest wishes and healing thoughts to you. From Charry O:)
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • advertisement
  • We will all be anxiously awaiting your next post! I know you will soon be running circles around the rest of us.

Thinking of you tomorrow!
  • Hope all goes well and that you have a speedy recovery and are pain free soon. >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
  • Thanks to all of you. Your all so adorable!! :X
    I have to be there at 6am , surgery is at 7:30am. 3-5 hrs I guess don't know that either LOL
    Not sure when I will be home. They are going to try to have me discharged Thursday morning. But we are unaware of how things are going to go with pain etc etc etc.
    Plus I won't be able to go anywhere or feel like eating anyway, so If I am in its ok O:)

I will post as soon as I walk through the front door. As you know I will have computer witdrawals.

You all behave or Papa or some of my other Buds will come after you <:P =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) <br />
    Love ya all lots
    Terri
  • Terri, I am sending you my love and prayers for a successful surgery. You are gonna do great with your positivity. Those nurses are gonna enjoy you, I know you will keep them laughing :))( Now this is gonna be a piece of cake, after all you have survived 3 spine surgeries, and you know what they say about spine surgery :$

We are all gonna miss you so much, so you behave so you can get home real soon. You can eat turkey while you post on SH =)) , just don't get any cranberry sauce in your keyboard while you TUI! I will be at work on Monday thinking about you. I hope you can get word to us somehow so we know how you are doing.

Love ya Ter-bear, >:D< :* >:D< :* Darla
  • Terri,
    My prayers are with you tomorrow. I hope you make it though with flying colors and this is the one where you can finally finally start feeling better. Keep those great spirits up girl, the spine health family is all here supporting you.
    LJ
advertisement