Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Time to say Thanks for What we have

Comments

• We took the school infants to church, and sat around the alter, the head asked did any of the children want to say anything, a 7 year old boy stood up and asked could we pray for all the other children around the world, I very nearly erupted into tears, and that was a memory that will live for a long time.

We bowed our heads, as he recited his own wish list for others and nobody looked at each other, a touching gift from one so young, our historic us is not the new us, refreshed and observant of every change that we may have missed before. Zach’s words help us to help ourselves and others and rightfully acknowledge those who without judgement help us all and give of so much.

John
  • are so many things that I am thankful for and it would take forever to list them all so I will just list a few.....

I am thankful for my husband , in whose arms I feel safe and secure....protected from all evil in the world. I am thankful for my children for so many reasons....they are my light and love.....I am thankful for their laughter because it makes my heart leap for joy everytime I hear it. I am thankful that my Dad's cancer has not taken him from us and that he will be with us this Holiday Season and ofcourse I am thankful that my Mom will be by his side.

I am thankful and forever grateful that I am not only a MOD but also a member of Spine Health because it has opened my eyes to a whole new world and given me many cherished friendships and extended family...Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful community and for trying to help where I can....I am humbled by the trust placed in me.

And finally , I am thankful for you Papa , thank you for this thread that allows us all time to stop and think about the positives in our lives and not focus on the negatives but more than that....thank you for your love and friendship that mean the world to me.

Happy Holidays to you all....I pray that there is love and peace in every home and in every heart this year and into the next!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • advertisement