Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

pullingn teeth

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 3,372
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:25 AM in Water Cooler
15 minutes ago i got my first ever tooth pulled..hmmm spray funny smell...SLOBBER MOnSteR!!! then the shots. but...........
it was a non event, told said dentist of neck issues, the sound effects were the worst part...?
thats it
nodding of sage head...
are you sure?
smile and again the nodding of said saintly sage head...
hmmm too many horror story, not nuff reality, but wait...
time for funny talk, more slobber,
es todo..
kinda like getting a lick at school, the more you think on it the worse it grows, we'll see what up tomorrow.
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod
erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement

Comments

• Hopefully, it will be OK. I had wisdom teeth pulled years ago and I remember gargling with warm salt water and it seemed to help some.
    I used to have good teeth. Now I have all kinds of teeth problems. I have a toothache or 2 now. I had a root canal done twice on the same tooth and it still hurts. The word extraction was mentioned to me..What?..I did all this to save this tooth and it was not cheap..I guess I'll make an appt after the holiday and see what's next :SS jade
  • It's terrible to lose a tooth other than wisdom teeth. take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • advertisement
  • dang! it was not as bad as i thought it would be, I said a Hail Mary, and asked the good lord above to make it easy... my hair is still sizzling from the rapid response to a prayer. still in all, i wouldnt want to do it again, time for Ranchie to think of NO.1 for a change. thanks for the feed back! I went to the county clinic and wowsers! Ime gonna buy him a ahhh...what do you buy a dentist? ohh well a christmas card for sure!
    PS. the toothache was about a 3 as far as others have told me, but it wasnt touched by a 10/500 I hope there is resolution for you toothpain! take care of yourself, you've earned it right?
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• I need my teeth worked on. :''( I have four crowns, two bridges and no bottom teeth on both sides, only lower front teeth. The crowns are twenty two years old and are only supposed to last for fifthteen.

I'm trying to find a dentist i can afford. :S

There are not many choices where i live for the low income people. Oh well, that's life!

Evelyn :H
    Had PLIF in 2008 and a Laminectomy. One level fusion, L4-L5.
  • I can fully appreciate where your coming from! The trip cost me 7.00,the last of my fall tuition. it was the county clinic,it was really painless,but weird with all the noise coming through the bone conduction..luck to ya on the work!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• advertisement
  • hope the tooth has healed..I just had a temporay crown put on and the dentist was talking codes to his assistant. So when I go back for the crown, I will get a complete list of all the dental problems.
    I am dreading this visit as I know that it will be more teeth than I want as the dentist was talking about this tooth number, that tooth number, and on and on. And I know it will not be cheap. My latest crown cost over $500 and that is a discount.. :jawdrop: jade
  • There a was dental school in the town i moved from and they only charge half what a regular dentist does and there was a dentist who would allow a person the make payments. That's the service i'm looking for here in MO.

Since i do not drive and have no car anywho i need to find someone close by. That's what i get for moving to a small town. :S

• Is there no dental colleges around? Or the town is really small? Shame they're looking even advertising for people to get teeth cleaned & fixed. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I called around and the nearest is in another town so far away and since i do not drive and do not have the money to pay someone to take me there, I'm screwed!! :''(

I ask Medicaid about it and they do everything but what i need and the only people who get it free or low cost are children 21 and under and they are thinking about stopping that or making them pay!

Budget cuts you know!

• One of my crowns broke off at the gum line! :''( :''( :''( It happened Sun. night around 10 PM. I found a dentist who took me right a way and gave me a script for an absess(spelling?). Anywho it has to be cut out on Jan. 5th. I am so dredding this............... :''(

Evelyn :''(
advertisement