Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

What's the Latest with TerryJV?

JoyJJoy Posts: 559
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:25 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Has anyone heard about TerryJV in the last couple of days? I sure miss her around here!
advertisement

Comments

• I was just thinking about her.I haven't heard a thing other than that other post where her daughter had mentioned her on her MySpace page...and someone had posted(maybe you?)

...but I'm hoping that she is doing ok :??

• I hope TerryJV had a great thanksgiving and is recovering ever so quickly.
  • advertisement
  • mistake sorry, Jenny
  • I'm sorry to say that she didn't make it home yesterday. Ali (her daughter) hasn't posted anything on her myspace today so I'm sure that she's home yet. The surgery went well though. I can tell you that and she is finally pain free in her legs. I'll send Ali a message and see if I can get her to answer me.
  • Yeah the silence is deafening around here without her isn't it? I can't wait for her to be back.
  • advertisement
  • Thanks! Yeah, it's too quiet!
  • I am sorry to say that I did not even know that she was having another surgery. What was wrong? I sure hope she gets well and home soon. I love her posts :H
advertisement