Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

It's Tuesday, must be Christmas time!

lulusheartllulusheart Posts: 4,175
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:25 AM in Sleep Problems
:) it was busy a night here lat night. <:P i don't like seeing all those wasted dreams. it seems lots of us are getting excited about this month and all that entails. for me it gets simpler and simpler. i pulled out decorations this year and had no idea what to do with most of them. i was up for the tree and not much else. my imagination is on stalled. :? i see Robin and Frustrated kept the forum warm and full of cheer last night. :D i hope we can all catch a few hours of sleep this afternoon. sweet dreaming! Jenny :)
advertisement

Comments

• ~X( good evening all! well i really hurt myself!! :''( i fell down the steps going into the house. i opened the door and Sirius moved backwards and down i went. i am really frightened. i have not had pain on the left hand side of my back and now it is so painful and well i am just scared. :''( i am sure tomorrow morning will be better!! =D> no sleep again tonight i don't think! Jenny :)
  • you fell, being in pain anyway and then have that happen can't help. Make sure you go to the Doctor if things don't get better, you may have injured yourself.
    I hope you can get some sleep.....
    Jeanette
  • advertisement
  • I'm sorry you fell. I hope that didn't set you back. I agree you should get checked out tomorrow. Hope you're okay. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Are you ok? I hope you are resting and everything is alright now :??

I shot this little guy on my porch_that's a little bug underneath him..obviously I interrupted his dinner,and he's giviving me the EYE..lol image
  • :> good morning! :H thank you all for caring about me. i am so sore and have a bad bruise. i am having trouble lifting my left foot up. i will have a few days of bed rest and aspirin. John is more than willing to take care of my chores and me. having a real "partner" is such a good feeling. <:P so that is where i will be today. i hope you all catch a nap! I) Robin, that picture is absolutely amazing. you are one heck of a photo "bug!" =)) Jenny :)
  • advertisement

• I hope you alright!!!

bruise's go away thankfully and I here yo a nap does wonders.
  • :) 11:11PM. the house is quiet and i am settling in for the night. still in alot of pain from the fall but i know it will get better day after day. ~X( i will take some melatonin and magnesium tonight and see if that puts me out for a few hours. when the pain is really strong not much of anything can help me sleep. I) i know a couple of insomniacs here use Ambien. i am giving a big hurray to those things that help us sleep. I) HURRAY! Jenny :)

• I can't seem to settle down. I tried Ambien and it didn't help me. I figure when I get tired enough I will sleep sooner or later... Jenny I hope you are doing better. I thought about you off and on all day.
    Hope you all are able to get some much needed rest.
    Jeanette
  • How the heck can any of us manage that? My kids have already been told there will be no decorations this year because I can't stand long enough to get er done. Big applause to anyone who put up a whole tree.
  • :) 4jkasper, after awhile the meds just seem to become ineffective. not sleeping seems to overcome the medication eventually. well you know what i say, get cozy and try to nap. I) are you having a tree? profofhumanities, what about putting your tree up alittle at a time. :? even one day this and one day that? it can seem impossible to accomplish the smallest chore at times. :''( can your children help at all? i got my tree done but my husband put it up and did the lights. i only had to put on the decorations and did that over the whole day. Robin was able to get her tree up as well!! =D> Jenny :)
advertisement