Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Anyone know what happened to this woman from here? (link enclosed)

advertisement

Comments

• I missed that post. Probably a good thing I did.
  • LOL Shar, heheheh, <<keeping mouth shut>>
  • advertisement
  • That woman is DELUSIONAL.

She gives me cramps. That's weird. I hope she doesn't come back unless she is willing to have some damn humility. People were trying to help... I can't stand that attitude... She was very condescending and insulting and offensive when people were attempting to do something in her favor,.. Things that are of no benefit to themselves. Sad that there are adults with such childish mentalities out there. It was like watching a high schooler argue with their parent, school counselors, teachers, etc... Everyone who knows better than them, but they are oblivious and ignorant and too thick headed to listen to.

UGH. That would NOT sit well with me. You should thank people for offering well wishes and support... Not attack them. What a beast. Sorry for being so blunt, but I'd be ashamed if my mother or any of her friends were as immature, arrogant, childish, and MEAN as that one.
  • this was before my time, but i wonder how she's doing--also wonder what meds she was on--cuz that level of denial/delusion--i wann be there if only for a day!lol
  • Seriously. I bet you she isn't coming back, because she'd look like a fool having to admit her magic attitude didn't fix everything with the snap of her surgeon's fingers. She is probably embarrassed and should be ashamed of herself for acting so evil and vicious. I have read nearly the entire thread by now, and I am thoroughly disgusted. Dilaurio put it wonderfully... I'm glad he said something, whether she took it to heart or not.
  • advertisement
  • All of her rudeness aside, I would be interested in hearing how long it DID take her to get back to work, and how her pain level was after surgery, since she was so sure she wasn't going to be taking Narcotics.
  • She was someone else here too that was...well that is no longer here I believe.I think that was her alter ego.

Of course I could be wrong...and if so I hope the surgery went as well as planned.
  • She probably went to the psych ward after surgery. Not that there's anything wrong with that.... Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • :^o
  • If I were in her shoes and read this wonderful "welcome back" ................

"C"
advertisement