Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

12 week post op follow up c1 c2 fusion

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:25 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
oh man . . .follow up this morning with NS for twelve week follow up. i did see a pretty good fusion on the xray so i hope all is still ok!!! i am nervous as hell.

i see him at 930am. depending on the news i receive from him i will go one of three places.

1) directly to the gym to start my membership up again
2) START christmas shopping
3) home to cry

if i am home to cry i will post for sure. if i do not post by noon i am ok!!

shaking i am so nervous.
advertisement

Comments

• I know how you must be feeling, I see my Neuro tomorrow to find out my future

Best of luck, I'm sure you'll be fine
  • I hope you're out Christmas shopping at noon. >:D<
  • advertisement
  • Hey, wish you go shopping, then it be good news, don't leave till I send my wish list, hehehhe,,Good luck
  • awesome news. bone has fused. ct showed bony callus. still off work until may 2009. ns told me the bone needs to completely solify.

able to return to gym. nothing high impact. walk, elyptical, gauntlet ect. still no weight over ten lbs.

start PT and massage therapy.

no antiinflammatories. he said none unitl follow up in march. xray again in march to check alignment.

most important-----------> LOSE THE NECK BRACE!!!!! yippy finally!!!!!! =D> <:P =)) =)) <br />
    bye bye miami j :H
  • That is great news, just take it s l o w for a while
  • advertisement
  • Good for you. But I thought you were going shopping? =D>
  • Hey,
    A success story, just what we like to hear. So what did you get me for Christmas? You had surgery the week before me so I hope I get a good report when I go back in Jan for my next xray. Fusion was just starting in the beginning of November.

Now.........don't over do!!!!

LJ
  • wow . . u had three level too. i will send some healing your way.

it feels good to slowly get my life back!!
  • Roxy I think it's just wonderful news that you are fusing & feeling good. =D> Have fun Cristmas shopping! Something I still need to start. Remember to be careful. I know it's hard when you are feeling so good.
    I am so happy for you!
    Take care
    Kim
  • EDITED

Standards agreement and posting rules
    Please note that Spine-Health reserves the right to edit any messages posted or submitted or e-mailed to the Company and use them for content on the website or in other company materials. No e-mail solicitation or advertising of other companies, products, services, or web sites is permitted in the Spine-Health.com forums.

Post Edited by Authority Member haglandc
advertisement