I have been waiting for admission to hospital to remove the osteophyte and disc at C5/6. As the time has passed I have phoned the Neurosurgeon's secretary weekly. I am now told it will be January at the earliest.
I am so down about this, I feel I need the surgery so I will be able to get a clearer picture of where my arthritis is at this time. We do not know if the deterioration is caused by the osteophyte, or is it my arthritis.
I remain in no mans land and am as confused as ever,my hands are useless and my mobility is getting poor.
It is very hard to remain positive at this time.