Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

For Hopey, Dave, Ron, and all SPW alumni

TammyTTammy Posts: 84
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:25 AM in Lighten and Brighten
The newer folks don't know me so I think the title sums it up. Hopey, I know you and Dave are lurking out there somewhere and this is for you. The muffin is in the oven so wish me happy baking!

Tammy
advertisement

Comments

• That is excellent. Congrats and happy, healthy baking!

"C"
  • Thank you!! Will be curious to see if any of the old-timers pop up. I'm sure all the new folks are really nice too, but the old timers were the ones coaxing me along in chat all those times :)
  • advertisement
  • Cool!!!!! Congratulations. And yeah, we were all telling you to do it. So tell me, did it happen while you were on the cruise?

I hope the pregnancy goes well.

CindyS
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • Hey congrats Tammy. Your forgot one thing whenever this happened you didn't bring us any donuts...What is up with that. Anyway congrats when is the due date.
  • Donuts? #o

Nope, not during the cruise since my visitor showed up. Recent event. Going okay so far though had a spotting scare last night that freaked me completely out. My doc was much less concerned then I was. As of now, due July 31 though I'm sure that will change.
  • advertisement
  • Congradulation, and woohoo, when is the date
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,348
    Tammy, it so good you went back to baking. Do you know how long the new recipe will have to stay in the oven?

Boy, when the time comes, will you and your husband enjoy the outcome.

Take care of yourself and keep your back strong
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • That's great news Tammy. Be sure to send us some pictures of your "finished product" okay?

Why is everyone speaking in code? I almost thought she was actually talking about muffins... I love muffins. And pie.

You take extra care Tammy. Sometimes the altitude will affect baking times and all that rot, so - no strenuous stuff, okay?

Again - congrats!

Jeaux
  • Do I count as SPW alumni?

And congrats on the muffin. =D>
  • Well of course you do Steve! And thanks everyone. Still awaiting the blood test from the spot scare but I'm sure all will be well. Oven set at a pleasant cooking temperature and the timer should go off next July.
advertisement