Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Somebody slap the back of my hand

advertisement

Comments

• Hard to say whether it was due to them trying everything at once. Run it past them and see what they say, that's what they get paid the big bucks for.

I'd better stop making you laugh or you might hurt more! Or I could try and make you laugh so hard you don't feel any pain, because you're too worried you'll pee your pants.

Just don't laugh and sneeze at the same time, because then you're really at risk of the p-factor. You can always blame it on the pain meds though!

"C"
  • Yep, last week you gave your seat in the Recliner's Club to me. Well, I gratefully hand it back to you. :))(

Take care of yourself - as we all know, it'll get better, but acting like a normal person sure is fun while it lasts!

Cath
  • advertisement
  • well its easy to over do it when your feeling so good,it just seems to sneak up on you so fast,i've done the same thing.when i'm not feeling great and i have to go to physio that day i always tell my therapist as soon as i go in and he either tells me not to do certain exercises or he changes it so that its easier for me to do.even with the pain from the accident all the doc. have told me not to miss a session of therapy and when those days are bad i just do what i can and if i feel the pain getting worse i stop.Well good luck to you and i hope the pain goes as quick as it came LOL ;)
  • I skipped PT last week but I can't do that again this week because I feel like I'm moving backwards instead of forward. I will definitely let the therapist know what I've done when I see them on Wednesday. But today the pain is getting better which is good news.
    C, Can we make the award retro active so that we could also include the rest of the group of people who have responded? I feel that they all deserve recognition too. :D
  • Aren't we all of us about "moving forward"?

You will remain seated as the award recipient, until such time as someone deems another member worthy. =))

"C"
  • advertisement
  • I promise. I read posts on all of the forums all the time and someone WILL take my award away. :D
advertisement