Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Tomorrow

nursedina001nnursedina001 Posts: 234
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:25 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Ok all.. tomorrow is the big day and I am scared as hell....
Surgery is scheduled for 2:00 pm and I am going to check in at the hospital at about 12:00 noon.

My nerves are shot and I am having a hard time concentrating on anything besides for this surgery.

I could use all the good thoughts and prayers you can all muster for some good karma to be floating my way :)

Thanks in advance guys :)
:S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S

advertisement

Comments

• I know you'll do well and I hope things turn out successful for you. Best wishes, and I'll see you on the other side >:D<<br />
    PS Try to get a good night's sleep
  • I hope you rest well tonight and I'm wishing you healing thoughts and a successful operation tomorrow. God Bless. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • advertisement
  • . . . be over before you know it and you'll be recovering. Keeping you close in thought and prayer.
  • Thank you everyone for your support. My boyfriend is out with his mother tonight (she had to have surgery today) and I am alone and feeling real scared. You are all making me feel a lot better!!

• Good Luck and don't forget to shave your legs! You will be fine and it will soon be done and you will be pain free!
  • advertisement
  • Hey Dina,

I was scared like a baby. But they look after you so well and the nurses are so kind theres no need to fret.
    Let them do thier thing and focus of the outcome.

I was scared of waking up after the most but that wasnt that bad. Had no real pain just a bit uncomfortable.

Now six months on after PLIF L5 S1 Bolts and screws etc, Im as good as new almost!

Hope all goes to well

Ironman
  • I'm sure everything will be fine. I'll see you on the flip side. :H
  • Good thoughts are coming your way!
    Positive thinking goes a long way, as I'm sure you know!
    Best of luck with your surgery.
  • and prayers from me to you.. soon it will all be over and you can concentrate on healing and getting on with your life. Take a bath, watch a good show, and eat something you really really want.... You will be back before you know it...
  • >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< Good Luck! You will be in my thoughts! >:D< >:D< >:D<

Angie :) :) :H :) :)
advertisement