Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Here we go again!

Sparky123SSparky123 Posts: 133
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:25 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
We are going to try the surgery again tomorrow, have to be there at 6am. After going through what I did the first time (hard time getting an airway, almost dieing 8} ), the only thing I'm really scared about is the airway part and being awake when they do it, I have a bad gag reflex. Really not scared about the surgery at all now. Wish me luck!

Also, good luck to anyone else who is close to surgery!
advertisement

Comments

• All my best to you Sparky! I'm sure they will make you quite comfortable before putting the tube in. God Bless and hope you have a speedy recovery. >:D< >:D<
  • Best of luck...I hope everything goes much smoother this time! :)
  • advertisement
  • Good-luck Sparky, my thoughts and prayers are coming your way. Now they know what to expect, so I am sure it will be successful. >:D< Cali-Sue
  • Sparky,

I will be praying for you in the AM. Please keep up posted.

Chuck
  • I know that you will breathe well. I will definately keep you and your family in my thoughts. Hang in there.

One Love,

Stephanie
  • advertisement
  • My prayers are with you and your family and I hope you have great success with your surgery. Please update us or have your spouse update us if she is able to.

I bet you can't wait to put this behind you.

>:D<
  • My prayers and thoughts will be with you tomorrow as well as recovery. I am sure this time will go as planned :))) . Please keep up posted when it is possible! Donna
  • Good Luck!! I'm sure you'll be fine :-)
  • I wish you all the best and hope things go as planned this time. Others have gone through it and you'll make it too. Warm regards and a prayer. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I'm sure its been asked before but Its really been bugging me the last couple of days.....Has ANYONE gotten out of surgery and knew right away they were felling better? Of course theres the pain from surgery but did you know something was better? Its becoming really hard to believe it ever happens by what I see on here. Maybe I'm just getting seconds thoughts or maybe I'm just hoping I will be a miracle case and be all better once the pain from surgery is gone in a few months. Sorry for the rant.
advertisement