Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Curious Question

Comments

• Ditto what Turtle says, having these problems due to an accident is no fun. I'm still trying to blame my going over the back of a rocking chair and landing on my head at 18 months for my problems. Darn my NS, he says I can't make my Mom feel guilty for something that happened over 50*mumble* years ago. :D The man is a wonderful doctor/surgeon, but he's no fun..... ;))
  • I just woke up one day with a neck ache that never went away. Sometimes I wish I could blame it on something.
  • advertisement
  • You know, snapdragon, I bet I could blame it on my brother for all the times we played "who touched who last" and he threw a chair in my way and I flew over it to hit head first on the floor, or slammed a door in my face and I was like a bird hitting a window...that was very traumatic. I think I will bring that up at the next family vacation :))(

PS "who touched who last" is self-explanatory and we are a very competitive family...it was a dangerous game.