Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Surgery countdowns for all who want too:

CandyJCCandyJ Posts: 105
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:26 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I am on my single digit countdown. My surgery is on the 7th of January. I hope to keep u all informed and I also hope to hear from u all. Good luck to all u pre-surgery mates.
advertisement

Comments

• Good luck with your surgery Candy! Hope all goes well, and in no time you'll be back to tell us about it.

Hugs,
    Kin
  • Good luck Candy....Im not starting the countdown until January 1st, my surgery is the 30th of Jan....
  • advertisement
  • I've got a L4-L5 PLIF this coming Monday a.m.
  • Good Luck...Had mine 2 1/2 weeks ago. All will go well for you..I havve you all in my thoughts and prayers. :H
  • pre-testing done and 4 days to go.
  • advertisement
  • Good luck Candy hope everythings gos okay for you and will pray for your speedy recovery. hugs for you and GOD bless you Fred
  • My surgery is 1/7, too. Good luck with yours! I had my pre-op physical yesterday, so I'm just trying to stay calm for a couple more days. I wish it was over with.
  • I had my pre-testing done on 1-02 also. Hope all goes well with ur surgery we can post about it and compare notes. best wishes to u. Candy
  • Well as of this post I am down to 1 day and 19 hrs and 48 minutes. But hey who is counting LOL. Insurance company gave me the authorization number so there is no stopping us now. Thanks for all the well wishes. Bless you all
  • leaving in 5 minutes to head to the surgery center. Noon CST is my surgery. There is a chance it will be postponed, but if you don't hear from me tonight, I got the permanent placement SCS! I'm excited!

Cheri
advertisement