Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Surgery countdowns for all who want too:

Comments

• I'll be praying for your surgery to be successful and that you'll have a quick and uneventful recovery and that the dr will be at his best and his hands to be guided by the good man above. I too am having PLIF L4-L5 on the 13th. Hopefully we'll hear from you by then, but if not just know you'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Godspeed,
    Maggie
  • Good luck Ms. Candy! Had my second XLIF this year (L3-4) on 12/30, so I'm JUST out. You'll do great!

Best wishes for what will be a great recovery.
    mike
  • advertisement
  • Hi Candy,

I just wanted to send you my Best Wishes!!! I have you down for January 7th, and I will be thinking of you & praying for a quick recovery & great results! I'm sure I will chat with you soon.

-Thinking of you-
    hugs- glo >:D<
  • Good luck tomorrow I hope everything works perfect for you,lisa
  • thanks for all the well wishes. but NS changed surgery to friday so have to rewind countdown some. sametime just on friday.
  • advertisement
  • Good luck Candy, Scin, and Cheri! Keep us updated on how you're doing. I'm having surgery too, on Jan 8th, a fusion at C4/5. Heres a tip, put a garbage bag on the seat of your car, it makes it much easier to maneuver and still keep your back straight. This has really helped me in the past!
    Keep Hope
    Faith M
  • To you guys having surgery and wish you a speedy recovery. I will be going to the doctor this upcoming Friday to talk to him about Surgery toward the end of January.

L4 - L5 Herniated Disc
    L5 - S1 Spondylosis with Lumbar Instability

• well we are back up to 43 hours and counting. comes out to 1 full day, 18hrs and so many mins. But like I always say "BUT WHO IS COUNTING". LOL
  • 34 hours and counting.
  • I would hate to wait. It must be for the best. Best Wishes on a smooth recovery.
advertisement