Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion

Welcome message for 2010

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,525
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in New Member Introductions
Its great to look back at what happened in 2009 at Spine-Health. Some of the highlights were:

- Reaching over 11,000 Registered members. This was quite an amazing feat when you consider that back in July of 2007, there were only about 3,500 registered members.

- Many new members. I believe the last count indicated that we have over 8,000 registered members. We are hoping that the member numbers will continue to grow.

I encourage members to review the FAQ to understand more about how the system works or even to identify items that we have not included.

I also believe that in 2010 we hope that our member community will explore all the features available on Spine-Health. To many members, Spine-Health is the Patient Forums. The forums are just the tip of an iceberg. The menu driven and easy to follow sections make Spine-Health a One Stop shopping center when it comes to Spinal conditions. During 2009, Spine-Health has added many more articles and videos that explain in detail about various Spinal conditions and treatments

We hope everyone has a safe 2010 and that it can be as pain free as possible for our members and others that have to deal with chronic Pain.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, you can email me at rdilauro@gmail.com or message me here. You can also message any of the moderators Jeauxbert, Tamtam, Bruce
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement

Comments

• dilauro said:
    Its great to look back at what happened in 2008 at Spine-Health. Some of the highlights were:

- Reaching over 10,000 Registered members. This was quite an amazing feat when you consider that back in July of 2007, there were only about 3,500 registered members.

- Migration to new Forum Software. This was a major change to the look and feel of the forums. We had some initial bugs that were addressed, fixed or workarounds provided by the Spine-Health team. We are always keeping an eye and ear for member concerns and looking for ways to make this forum seamless. Its our view that the members time should be spent on reading/writing posts and not having to worry how it should be done.

- Many new members. I believe the last count indicated that we have over 8,000 registered members. We are hoping that the member numbers will continue to grow.

New registered members should have received a detailed email and welcome message from our President and co-founder of Spine-Health, Stephanie Burke. From there members were
    pointed to our always growing FAQ

I encourage members to review the FAQ to understand more about how the system works or even to identify items that we have not included.

I also believe that in 2009 we hope that our member community will explore all the features available on Spine-Health. To many members, Spine-Health is the Patient Forums. The forums are just the tip of an iceberg. The menu driven and easy to follow sections make Spine-Health a One Stop shopping center when it comes to Spinal conditions.
    From reading about various spinal conditions, looking at detailed videos, understanding treatments and even help making sure you have the proper mattress and pillow.

We hope everyone has a safe 2009 and that it can be as pain free as possible for our members and others that have to deal with chronic Pain.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, you can email me at rdilauro@gmail.com or message me here. You can also message any of the moderators Priestess , Bruce and Paulgla
  • Looking for people with severe back problems that are on disability,
  • advertisement