Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Saw Second Opinion Neuro Today

Comments

• I'm sorry to hear your neck was a mess. That is no fun at all! My surgeon told me the structure and integrity of my C-Spine over all is good. I am happy about that.

But I do have that one level where the disc is being naughty and pushing hard on my nerve root, along with osteophytes doing the same. I don't know when the other levels are going to start producing symptoms or what symptoms those will be.

My DO thought for sure I was gonna get the works! ACD
    F C3 thru 6 or 7. So I know there are problems to varying degrees thru those levels. All I can do is wait see. She also told me that if I started having issues walking I should go straight to the ER. Haven't had that yet, but evidently its serious if it does.

My current annoyances are issues with my diabetes: fighting a urinary tract infection, dealing with trying to make compression socks work for me without causing intense itching in my legs and a chronic problem with plantar facitis (inflammation in my heal). I have an orthotic boot for that problem.

Lol.

So, all we can do is go one day at a time.

Ken
    Greyeagle
  • I'm glad to hear that your visit went well and you like this doc it seems. A one level isn't so bad with all that you have already been through it should provide a much welcome relief. We'll all be thinking of you. Let us know about your surgery date when you get one. I also gleened much information from this thread. I'm going to have an EMG tomorrow morning and had no idea what I was in for. I've only known one person who went through it and he wasn't very helpful. I didn't want to hear about his sore muscles so I've been looking everywhere for answers today. Little did I know all I had to do was to stop by here and see how you are doing and got answers for myself. So thanks everyone! And Ken you're almost there buddy. Hang in there. Relief is on the way.
  • advertisement