Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

How do I approach a pharmacist about a specific type of Percocet?

advertisement

Comments

• ellie52eellie52 Posts: 6
    edited 10/23/2014 - 1:37 AM
    yes i have heard good and bad about mallinkrodft hydrocodone compared to watson or qualifest?

Post edited...........4.04 The moderators reserve the right to delete any messages deemed inappropriate without notifying the author.
  • sandisandi Posts: 6,269
    edited 10/23/2014 - 1:38 AM
    and no legitimate doctor would allow ANY patient to alter the medication prescribed in any FORM.
    We don't do those things or allow those discussions to occur here.
    All manufacturer's must meet federal standards when making generic medications, so the manufacturer's don't matter to most of us.
  • advertisement
  • scruggsjbsscruggsjb Mooresboro, NCPosts: 1
    Most pharmacies (from my experience of 15 years) won't give you that information by phone and if you ask in person, their response is always the same..." ALL generics are the same"! I'm in total agreement with you. I've had two surgeries on my lower back since 2001. One thing I've noticed, all yellow oxycodone, whether round, oblong, or oval, seem to work better for me. ( The round yellow ones work as good or maybe more than the Endocet)  It seems the white ones have more acetaminophen than the yellow ones possibly causing your upset stomach. THIS IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL OPINION! After putting up with everyday pain for 15 years, I feel like experience is the brightest star. My Dr also has me on 1 40mg oxymorphone every 12 hours so I've basically been through the ringer dealing with chronic pain. Good luck finding a pharmacist that will help you and don't let it discourage you if it takes a little extra effort. It also helps to bow your head and be thankful your situation is no worse than it is.
                              A mutual Chronic pain sufferer