Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

I swear I am going to #$%$# scream

advertisement

Comments

• Did you find anything that helped with the headaches? I hear you - regarding the desperation - what a delemia (having 2 choices and not liking either).

I do hope this helps, the spasms are from the base of my head to the bottom of my rib cage, sometimes even into both flanks.

I have numbness and tingling in my face and neck, my right foot goes numb if I have been standing or walking for over 15 minutes. And now - truely, my lower back is beginning to ache - the lower back i believe is a result of the chronic of the upper back - my wrists hurt (previously thought this was left over from my carpet tunnel (05 &06) - but not anymore. My shoulders go numb thru the back of my arms if i lay on my back too long (short naps on my back always wake up with this)

Anyways, i cannot wait until the 13th, say a prayer!

patti
  • The headaches caused by the Botox resolved after the two weeks, so I didn't try to treat them other than with some Tylenol which wasn't that effective but made me feel as if I was trying. The headaches that the Botox was being used for were not resolved until I had surgery at C1 and C2.

You will do great on the 13th! Don't fret it a bit.

"C"
  • advertisement
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,186
    Many emails that have the address of a physician are screened by their staff. This is nothing different then in the business world. Someone screens the mails and forwards them to the appropriate person at the appropriate time. It is true that with email, you do have a paper trail.. But that can always work for or against you.

Using email is effective, effective use of email is something entirely different
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences