Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Back pain

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,512
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:28 AM in Chronic Pain
Any advise encouragement, anything. I know everyone is different.My last surgery there was so much scar tissue from my first surgery and the infection that sat in there for so long. It took 7 months of IV vancomyocin to cure it. It was a long road....I have been at this since I have been 35 that was 5 years ago. I feel like I skipped those years. I would like to get them back. What I don't get it this squeezing pain from my hips/groin all the way down my legs. It is like labor pains but worse. I can't sleep and I have no relief. I am not on any pain meds, just lyrica. Maybe I should be. Last night I would have given my first born for something. Actually, last night I would have given her period (ha ha). Teens ha, what are you going to do with them, right? Anyway back on track. Will this ever dissipate. I can't possible think of a life that will include pain like this. Anyone with hope that this goes away with time. At am at 7-8 weeks. I am getting so scared. Please any encouragement.Will there be any hope for my life. I was better off before this fusion and sticking to the EPI every couple months. Now I have no life at all. Hugs to all and pain free days.

Lisa

L4-L5 lami staph infect turned to osteo 7 months vanco IV. RT hip labral tear surgery. Tailbone crushed-removed. 12-17-09 L4L5 L5-S1. Digogram. Mylogram. Fusion To many to count ESI 6 PT
advertisement

Comments

• Hello my name is terry. I recently stopped taking my meds. I am perscribed 120 80mg oxycontins, I recently stopped taking them casue my pain has subsided recently cause my back was fused. I am now trying to find someone that is in pain and needs help locating meds or doctors. I am trying to use my life experinces and knowlage to help someone deal with everyday living with pain. Pain consumed my life and my family time and it was a very bad thing to happen. I missed very memorable timesin my childs life cause it was consumed by pain. No one should experince this and now i want to help, email me:

T.W90@Live.com
  • How would you help people locate pain meds or doctors?
  • advertisement
  • hi all
    i too am in permanent pain and carnt sleep .i too morn my lost years
    STRAKER
  • Hi All!

I have suffered from back pains in my lower back for years and the pain and stiffness is awful! There is an online pharmacy where you can get muscle relaxers like Soma and pain relief meds like Tramadol for very reasonable prices and you don't need health insurance or a prior doctor's prescription as they use U.S. licensed doctors and pharmacies and you just fill out a short medical questionnaire and the doctors review it and if approved they fill and ship your meds to your door overnight. The site is www.rxovernight.net

When you are in so much pain it's worth it to try something to help without paying extreme money for a doctor visit and then so much money for your local pharmacy prices.

I thank my friend Allison who showed me this site.

Hope it helps!
  • lynnettegal said:
    Hi All!

I have suffered from back pains in my lower back for years and the pain and stiffness is awful! There is an online pharmacy where you can get muscle relaxers like Soma and pain relief meds like Tramadol for very reasonable prices and you don't need health insurance or a prior doctor's prescription as they use U.S. licensed doctors and pharmacies and you just fill out a short medical questionnaire and the doctors review it and if approved they fill and ship your meds to your door overnight. The site is www.rxovernight.net

When you are in so much pain it's worth it to try something to help without paying extreme money for a doctor visit and then so much money for your local pharmacy prices.

I thank my friend Allison who showed me this site.

Hope it helps!
    spam
  • advertisement
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.