Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

6 week L4-L5 fusion follow up with 1st x-rays

advertisement

Comments

• Hi
    I had my TLIF L4L5 and dynamic stabilisation L3L4 on 16 Jan 09. It is 6 weeks now post op and I am taking 1 75mg Lyrica in the evenings. Just was wondering if anyone is still feeling pain ....I mean not the same sciatica pain as before the surgey. I am feeling little tingling sensations in the morning and it slowly get more towards the evening and it becomes like a deep aching pain in the outer thigh and calves. However the aching pain like a 3 compared to a 10 before the survery....Is nayone feeling this same way?
  • I totally feel your situation. I was there not to long ago.
    Mornings suck!!! You wake up so achy and hope the day goes by quick. After my L4 & L5 fusion with bone graft in Sept 25,2008. I felt better after the 2nd month. I could not really feel my left leg due to numbness but slowly I am still recovering from that. Just last week I started feeling a sharp pain in my left heal and my Dr. said it was due to my nerves healing and they trigger pain.I felt so depressed!!! I am also on Lyrica 50mg 2X a day.
    I thought I was almost pain-free....until last week.
    Walk as much as you can take. That helps a lot!!!! I slowly stopped taking Oxycontin because walking helped!!
    Take Care and I hope you have a speedy recovery!!!
    Nancy
  • advertisement