Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Ignore Function in Chat

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,425
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:28 AM in Spine-Health Announcements

Please, do not use the IGNORE FEATURE while in CHAT

This feature has never worked on this site as well as our old
Spine-Health site. Use of the IGNORE Feature can lock you out of CHAT until a refresh of the server.
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,425
    This is just an on-going problem that some people just love to start. Looking into CHAT more and more, the majority of the members come here for specific and good natured reasons.
    Then we have a set of members that are immature, show no respect and just think that they can say and do anything they want.

Once again another reminder:

- Do NOT use the IGNORE Button, there are know problems that can lock out members
    - The rules that govern the forums also apply to CHAT.

I dont know how else to say this
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • i figured out how to take you off ignore. and you are now officially unignored. and for the millionth time it was an accident, so there wasny any need for you to be so mean about it. get over it now. done.. and like i said already a million times im sorry and it was accidental.
  • advertisement