Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Hi, new member here

dinkyddinky Posts: 17
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:28 AM in Degenerative Disc Disease
Hi all, just want to say how great this site is for anyone with this diagnosis and in the dark as to what to expect. It helped me alot to read up in here before my surgery. I am post -op 3 and a half weeks. Thanks to this site and everyone posting in it!!! Not sure i have put all the info. in right yet, but we'll see how it goes.
advertisement

Comments

• My medical history is not showing up. What did i do wrong ?
  • Glad you are here. Put your medical history on the same page as your picture and press save on bottom of page. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • advertisement
  • Thanx. I'll try again.
  • Hi Dinky
    I had surgery feb4th; just 2weeks ago
    Its nice to meet you and I'm sure Spine Health will come in handy for you. Patsy
  • I am not seeing where to save my medical info. Its on my main page but doesnt show up anywhere else! I was told SAVE at bottom of page... not finding a save to click on. HELP!!
  • advertisement
  • Not seeing a save at bottom of page !?
  • You need type the information into your signature then it will show up under each post you make.
  • If I remember correctly I had the same problem. When you are done and ready to save, try going to the bottom and scroll all the way to the right of the page. I think it was not showing for me either until I did that. Let me know if it works.

Good luck.

Laurie
  • Hi. Thanx for responding. I am not able to scroll to the right, only up and down. I only see "submit" not "SAVE". Submit is not saving it. I'm going to bed soon, if i don't figure this out tonight, i"ll be back online another time. Nice meeting you! dinky (|:
  • I see it now. That's great. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
advertisement