Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

No More Oxycodone

advertisement

Comments

• I picked up my written prescriptions (Oxycodone and MSContin) yesterday at the doc's office and brought them to the little hometown pharmacy I usually use if I can get there before closing (6pm). They were able to fill them for me. And I was able to get the Oxy 15mg - as opposed to tripling the 5mg tablets (like when I got my mother's prescription filled last month)...

I guess it just depends on where you get them filled?

My biggest problem was with my doctor's office personnel. I was going to tell the story, but wound up deleting it because it was just way too long. Suffice it to say, I felt dissed and sent an email to my doc to let her know.

Have a great day cyber buds!

Jeaux
  • They just emailed me to tell me that they are still limiting their customers to just 100 of the 15s and the 30s per month. So if I have a script for only 180 of the 15s, all I'm going to get from them is 100. That's good for about 2 weeks and a couple of days. Are we (South Florida) the only ones still having this problem???
  • advertisement
  • Been on Onycondone and Onycontin since 2007,,,my trick is trying to deal with the pain for a day or two to ween myself off of the medication..very hard to deal with the pain..but its the better alternative of being an addict. Hang in there