Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion

Hi

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,082
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in New Member Introductions
:) I am so glad to have found this forum :)

My husband just went to boot camp and Im dealing with siatic nerv prob. and have to kids.....My mind is going crazy and Im hopping to meet new friends...Looking forward to meeting you :H
advertisement

Comments

• Welcome to Spine Health, Jen,

Just read on, you going to find a lot of good and useful information here, as far as support. Most importantly, you will discover that you are not alone, and people understand you. We all know what it is like to have pain or discomfort and yet we have to go on with our lives, as we have families to take care of.
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them.

Good wishes,

Kin
  • Hiya :D Welcome to Spine Health, you will find the site full of information :? , and members that are in the same situation as yourself :D

Angie :H
  • advertisement
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you uspport and answer what questions we can. you have come to a great place to make new friends and find lots of informtion on your husband's pain problem. :D i thank him for his service!! =D> i am sure this is all new to you as well!! please drop by anytime you feel like it!! :D check out the rest of the forum and enjoy yourself!! Jenny :)