Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

TODAY IS THE DAY

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,321
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:30 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Well all just wanted to wish you good luck with all upcoming adventures. I am going in at 100 pm today for my second back surgery. Wish me luck and I will update everyone when I make it back home.

Hank
advertisement

Comments

• Cath
  • Hope surgery goes well for you Hank and recovery will be a success. Thinking of you today Hank....

Cynthia
  • advertisement
  • You will be in my thoughts today and be waiting to hear how it all went....Patsy
  • Good luck today. Thoughts & prayers are with you.
  • Wishing you luck on your surgery and a successful recovery!
  • advertisement
  • good luck and take care...
  • I hope and pray it all turns out well. Let us know.
  • Hi Hank,

I just wanted to wish you all the best with your surgery!! I will be thinking of you and praying for you. Get well & let us know how you are doing.

hugs,

glo :)
  • Well all I had my surgery yesterday and the doc came in and said that things went extremly good and he actually finished ahead of time. He also told me that since I was eating solid food and going to the bathroom that I could go home if I wanted to today. So here I am at home on my Comp just one day after a L5/S1 solid fusion with rods :-). Now for the long recovery process. Just wanted to let everyone know and to say take care.

Hank
  • Glad you are home! I never could sleep in one of those places!

advertisement