Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Where am I and how did I get here, things were so good before.

advertisement

Comments

• Bob in the forestBBob in the forest Posts: 287
    edited 12/27/2012 - 3:41 PM
    Stars are out and it's going to be a cold one tonight. It's 40 degrees still that hasn't changed. There's the Puppy Girl getting a bite to eat now that it stopped raining. I wonder how far she needs to travel to get here. Kitties were checking out a skunk coming on the porch. The skunk doesn't understand they are being affectionate. Everyone said I'd never pet the kitties because they are too wild. As I was petting on of the skunks they said I need to get in on that. Once Sprockets started getting pets then Dieter wanted to get in on that too. Bother are different how them come in and move about. They both must like it because they go into purring right off and start kneading the floor. All the cats are small compared to the black and gray kitties. The gray kitty is real friendly except you can't pick it up.

Rest time. It's the News Hour on PBS.
This discussion has been closed.