Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

OWWWOWOWOW

advertisement

Comments

• Doin Ok here... just got back from court and the making the fool of Ranchie..., someday i'll figgur out why I get so toung tied when i get around certain people. I can stand in front of hundreds and deliver words from the heart, but give me half a chance and i will start to stutter like a mower with a wet plug...Dang.
    The Legal field is BRILLIANT! but ime just starting out so its a big adventure, just like every day.
    Ime doing well as the last few days have let me, Hope your day is blessed!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• :H

Yep, my day is great so far. It's so nice and cool today so I'm just sitting out on the porch and enjoying it. :) There's no way I can stand in front of people and speak, I get tongue tied as well and I keep looking at the floor cause I'm just too shy!! #:S

Here's wishing you a really great day! :H

Evelyn
    Had PLIF in 2008 and a Laminectomy. One level fusion, L4-L5.
  • advertisement
  • It sounds like a great job. I hope the pain stays out of the way! Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Long time no hear. How ya doing? I hope all is well with you and yours. Laters :H

Evelyn :)
    Had PLIF in 2008 and a Laminectomy. One level fusion, L4-L5.
  • Ya my boss was emberrassed by the noises i make. he thought i was getting mad or something!? ime breaking him in though, hes learning Ranchies Squeek speek. if i could keep the tourette like jerks from the spasms in my neck area from interfearing and scaring the natives Id be doin fine! my skelaxin just gets me by, the seizure/spasm/owwee aspect of it is really quit distressing.
    42 and falling to pieces...hmmm almost like a national enquire-r headline.
    hope yall are well.
    its funny how when i lay down on the couch at work that my attorneys always choos to walk in...bummer
    its been oweee for a long time now.
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• advertisement
advertisement