Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

ribs bothering me after scoliosis surgery, help

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,159
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:31 AM in Scoliosis
I'm a 22 year old female. I had surgery for my scoliosis when I was 16 or 17. They removed one of my ribs and now on my left side its sort of uneven looking/feeling. What really bothers me is this twitching where the gap between my ribs is...you can SEE it move and it feels really weird from the inside. It started when I was in the hospital recovering from the sugery but I figured it would go away. It's been years and just this week and its bothering me more than usual. It kept me up most of the night last night! :-(
advertisement

Comments

• hiya hun im 22 also and im waiting on surgery my curve is at 58 degrees my ribs stick out on my right side and im hopin to have myne broke and reset i would spk to your docand get him to refer you hun best of luck
  • Speak to your doctor, Kelton. I'm sure it's nothing serious but there may be some way of treating it. Did you mention it to your surgeon at the time of surgery?
  • advertisement
This discussion has been closed.