Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Photos

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,584
    created an extra bonus for Spine-Health members. Your work is very much appreciated.
    Lets keep this growing and if you need something from this end, please let me know.....
    Thank you for bringing something extra to this site
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • Thank you Cath~That's the best compliment you could give for my type of shots,as they are more about the content to me..and trying to tell the viewer something.The fact that you saw that just makes my day : )
  • advertisement
  • I have been checking out the pictures daily.....Awesome! Thank you Jay and Robin, brightens my day! I look forward to seeing the new posts everyday! Jay, you enjoy doing this so make some money off of it! And Robin, you could always have a book printed with your beautiful shots too!

I'm so computer illiterate I can't even figure out how to put my personal pix on this new laptop to send to family/ friends yet...maybe some day! LOL!

Thanks for giving us something to enjoy everyday!
    Kathy
  • I will share the eagles pix with my husband tonight as he loves and collects eagles. We actually have what we refer to as the "eagle" room with all his eagles around it! We have so many eagles and eagle pix we ran out of space! LOL!

Kathy
  • i want to thank everyone for the wonderful comments, like robin i think a photo tells a story and if that lifts the spirits of the rest of the community then that makes me happy!

ron, i really did struggle with this whole topic because i do own my own photography business and i don't want to break the rules. if i cross the line please tell me!! otherwise i think this is working great. i can't think of anything you might be able to do as an admin, unless we make a separate forum for photo posting, but i don't think that is a necessity. and i love seeing other member's photos too!

my offer still stands, if anyone wants to post a picture, send me an email (with the picture as an attachment) and i will reply with an email detailing how to post the picture. i do ask that you give me your username from spine-health, this will allow me to store them efficiently and if you want to remove the picture(s) from my server i can do that easily.

and now, back to our regularly scheduled program:

jay
  • advertisement
  • Jay, I love that you've posted your pix here and I have an idea. (Maybe you have already done or thought about this...)

You could create a free account on Photobucket and make a photo album. You can do all sorts of customizations, then make it public and post a link here. In NO WAY am I saying to stop posting photos in this thread (please don't stop), but it would be really cool if we could see all your great pictures.

Robin - this could be a great idea for you, too.

Keep us posted and keep on a'clickin'!
    Cath
  • Awesome! What kind of flower is that in #25?
    The yellow rose is beautiful!

Robin - LOVE the ostrich! Your pics make me think - like the brick room... Hmmmm...

LOVE this thread fer sure!

Jeaux
  • Thank you for making me forget for just a few minutes why I came back here. I was looking for answers but got so distracted I almost forgot what my question was. :) How nice of you to offer up a server to everyone here. Some sweet day I hope to join you in your photography adventures. I need a better camera though. Again thank you for sharing. You just made my day.
  • jeauxbert - that is a dahlia flower, sorry but i don't recall the actual variety. i do have two varieties, here is the other, can't remember which one this one is either :) :

cath - i've always wanted to host a photo sharing site, i may try to get something running the way i like, it's hard to find just what i want. i'll keep trying and keep you updated!!

tonya - you've made my day if i've had that much of an impact, that means much more than you'll ever realize. for me, taking pictures is a kind of therapy. if, by sharing, i bring some happiness to others that's a big bonus! just so you know, i think the camera itself only contributes a very small percentage to a picture. the photographer has the biggest impact, from the technical exposure settings to the composition. don't worry too much about your camera, just start taking the pictures!!
    jay
  • more flowers, i'm trying to build up a large portfolio. one of these days i'll be able to have them displayed in a gallery.

jay
advertisement