Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Photos

advertisement

Comments

• HELLO ALL,

IM NEW HERE AND SO GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE. =D>
    PLEASE EXCUSE MY TYPING BOO BOO'S BUT I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT ARE POSTING PICTURES. IT DOES ALOT TO TAKE MY MIND OFF EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON.
    I STARTED A FLOWER GARDEN SEVERAL WEEKS BACK, HAD SOME AWESOME LOOKING FLOWERS, AND THEN SUFFERED A "FLAIR UP' AFTER A REACTION TO A NEW MED. WAS UNABLE TO WALK FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS, SO NEEDLESS TO SAY MY FLOWER GARDEN DOESNT LOOK SO GOOD RIGHT NOW. IM BACK TO WORKING ON IT AND WHEN I GET SOME PRETTY FLOWERS I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU JAY. IN THE MEANTIME, KEEP UM COMING.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY

DAWN
  • justabitwilted, welcome to spine health! I'm glad you are enjoying the photos, that is really why we are sharing them. I hope you adjust to your new meds & are able to get your flowers back!

To everyone, sorry but I've been out of sorts the last few days, I do have new blooms in my yard and wanted to share with everyone, I hope you enjoy!

Spiney hugs to all! :hug:
    Jay
  • advertisement
  • I hope you don't mind I put this as my desktop. You get all the credit. If anyone sees this on my computer it might get them started coming here to SpineHealth forum. thanks
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,299
    Photos I take: Wine or Vacations
    These are from Tuscany, Italy 2008 Saved for Web so pixel size is around 200

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    You are all very talented. My son takes some beautiful pictures but I don't know how to put them on! These pictures really made me smile. I hope you all keep posting them.

Debbie
  • advertisement
  • Ron, aren't those about the neatest wine bottles? One of these days I'll take a "castles on the Rhine river" trip (that's a goal of mine), can't wait!

Debbie, if you have picture files you can email them to me (see the first post on this thread). I'll put them on my server and send you instructions on how to post them.

As an alternative, I have put up a photo sharing site which you can manage your own photo albums, see this post: http://www.spine-health.com/forum/water-cooler/photo-sharing
    Jay
  • Hiya Jenny, I've done portrait work (and yes I enjoy that too) but I don't think I like doing anything more than the flowers, all that color! Sometimes I think you CAN smell them! :) I'm glad to be your inspiration... if you need help let me know!
    Jay
  • Here's a picture of an African daisy I took in my dad's garden last year.

I'm working on getting an SLR camera eventually, but right now I'm using a Panasonic Lumix TZ1. Even though it's not a manual camera, I can take pretty great macro and close-up shots.

I have tons of pictures, so I'll post them soon!

PS. Beautiful pictures everyone!

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,299
    Fennel behind our fountain

Passion Flower

Gooseneck Loosestrife
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • i am loving taking a deep breathe of the flowers! my eyes filled with delight as i look at the other photos.. :D i have the digital camer box out and now all i have to do is open it!! =)) you have all been a great inspiration! =D> thank you! :D Jenny :)
advertisement