Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Pain has improved, should I go through with surgery?

advertisement

Comments

• i cannot tell you how much it can help, if i had to choose surgery v/s mother nature.....
  • I do swim every week day - i swam before too. I can't swim as far now because of the leg cramps though. I have reached a plateau in my improvement - i got quite a bit better but now have pain around my hips and down my leg.
    The doc said it was because the foraminal gap was tight now because of the disc's collapse.
    I really think I need to try the op - I am too young to stop doing all the things I usually do. At least if I try then I know i did everything.
  • advertisement
  • good luck Nel, i wish u the best i am sure whatever you decide will be the right thing for you