Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

You know it's time to do something else for a bit when.....

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,322
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:32 AM in Water Cooler
you find your name more than any other poster under "posted by" in the recent post list at Spine-Health!

*insert your reply here*

advertisement

Comments

• Nobody else?

I've got another:

Your butt gets stuck to the chair when you try to get out of it.
  • You know it's time to do something else when you keep going back to Forums Home to see what's been posted in the last minute.

Cath
  • advertisement
  • when your wife says"on that computer again" what are you doing with your life?... :? :? :?

• When you look up from the screen and your eyes won't focus on anything farther, or nearer than the screen!
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,243
    1- I started needed three different types of glasses, 1 for computer work, 1 for reading and one for just walking around.

2- My right arm was semi-flex'd in a position in holding a mouse and my right hand and fingers were trying to use a knife/fork like I would a mouse

3- My legs would lock in the bent position as in sitting down. Attempts at standing would not be graceful.

4- Changing channels on the TV became the command 'Restart' and when you went to bed you 'Shutdown' your house

Well lucky for me those 8-12 hours a day in front of a computer are over.... 36 days into retirement and now the weather is beginning to get nice.....
    Oh the water and the boat - here I come
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • advertisement
  • dilauro said:
    4- Changing channels on the TV became the command 'Restart' and when you went to bed you 'Shutdown' your house
    This made me think of another one that hasn't happened in a while, and has to do with World of Warcraft, and my Character "Boondoggle"

... When you get confused because someone calls after you, is looking straight at you, but isn't calling you by your real name "Boon"
    dilauro said:
    Well lucky for me those 8-12 hours a day in front of a computer are over.... 36 days into retirement and now the weather is beginning to get nice.....
    Oh the water and the boat - here I come
    How IS your retirement going? I haven't heard anything lately (or seen it), but did you get that part time job yet? Have fun skiing! =)) =)) =)) =)) (boating?)
    retirement mode.. That translates into me doing NOTHING.
    For Boating, skiing is many moons ago... I have a slow pontoon boat, basically a party boat that just cruises up and down our lake with food and wine and beverages.
    No part time job yet... Nobody wants me (well really I havent been looking)
  • Believe it or not, you CAN ski behind a pontoon boat. I proved it back in 1978 :p

• ...you play World of Warcraft?
    Kat, yes, I see many on our lake, but not mine with my 4 stroke 50hp
advertisement