Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

I've been dismissed by my doctor

LovinggardenerLLovinggardener Posts: 494
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:33 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Or released by my orthopedic surgeon after 3 months and 2 microdiscectomies in March 09.

Yipeee!
advertisement

Comments

• partay time! *pulls out the champagne and pops the cork* <:P =D> :D

So happy for you~! I trust this means you are doing well?

>:D<
  • Hi,

Long time no talk to, miss you! I'm so happy to hear your news....

Marianne
  • advertisement
  • I am so happy for you! What a relief that must be. I pray you have no more back problems ... EVER!!

Rose
  • I miss you too! And the rest of the gang! Talking in the chat room is so addictive. My husband just gave me weird looking smiles! heeeeeheeee!

I am babysitting my niece but I will check in soon.

I hope all is well (or relatively). You know what I mean. I am released by the doc, but I still have occasional pain in the butt.
  • I am doing the exercises given by my physical therapist religiously. Every time I get lazy and want to skip them, I just remember three months ago. AND...I still have residual pain that comes at night that reminds me to keep up the exercises, hold in my gut, and don't do any thing stupid like moving around my furniture (one of my favorite past time).

Thank you again!
  • advertisement
  • I am actually trying to dance again. Very gently. Just tonight my niece (4 years old) and I danced to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".

Thank you!
  • That is so great! I am so happy for you!!!!! :)

Caity
  • *high five*
    :)
advertisement