Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

still not up and about

lulusheartllulusheart Posts: 4,164
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:34 AM in Matters of the Heart
hello dear spineys.. :H i am posting because i am feeling so blue today.. :''( i am still ill with my stomach. i see the doctor on Wednesday. i don't have much hope that he will help me. i am so tired!! I) i am thinking of those of you out there who are feeling blue too.. :''( thanks for letting me get this out!!!! hugs to everyone, >:D< Jenny :>
advertisement

Comments

• =(( I must have known you were feeling blue because you were on my mind today. I see all your reply posts to others and was wondering if you had started to feel better.

I will say a prayer for you that your doctor has something encouraging to tell you on Wednesday.

I assume that a battery of tests have been done to rule out certain things. I can't imagine dealing with nausea AND chronic pain. You so seldom ask for support but you certainly have it from me (and many others on this site I'm sure). O:)

If I'm not being too personal, what does the doc think is going on? :/ It's been a few months now that you've been going through this and I'm sure you are very tired. Sending you a hug also >:D< and please let us know what the doctor has to say. If you're not happy with him, there are always other doctors. As PapaRon says, fight like Rocky!

Take care,

Judy
  • You poor wee love-how I wish my arms could reach to gently give you a hug and make you feel better. You are a strong person to admit that you need support and I'm sure everybody wishes you relief from all you are coping with. Hopefully the doctor can help when you see them. It sure is tiring when you feel down and blue.You are a really special person and I hope the "blues" give you a break so you can catch your breath and get a wee rest. Hugs n' Loves-Paula
  • advertisement
  • Dear Jenny :* ,

I can definitely relate to having the blues today and wish I could be there to cry with you! :''(

I have been suffering all day with a horrible headache and have been feeling blue, too. I had to take one of the anti-nausea suppositories today, as the headache has made me sick to my stomach. I've only been able to drink my yogurt drinks today and water.

Our pains and discomforts... just get really old and so very tiring at times. You've had such a horrible battle with your stomach and I keep praying the doctor will do or find something... real soon... to help you.

Can you describe what your tummy feels like? Maybe if I prayed for the specific troubles you feel inside with your tummy, it might expedite matters with the Man Upstairs? I'm laughing about what I just typed, but once I hear your tummy symptoms... I'm really going to do it.

I'll be thinking of you sweetie.

You know what I just did? I just checked what the moon was looking like. It's 97% full right now and we have a full moon on Wednesday. Ever since the surgeon confirmed the arthritis throughout my spine... I will check the barometric pressure when I get really stiff. I am a confirmed weather vane, just like many of us Spinies. Any hoo, on the weather site I check... it has our solar system information at the bottom. I've noticed a lot of emotional changes with myself, whenever a full moon is a few days away. I can even see it with my hubby... lol! I have always wondered if others get this way, but always forget to ask. I know when there is a full moon, the ER rooms are jammed packed. I've had nurses confirm this and also doctors. Whether there is a true connection with our bodies and full moons, who really knows. I've just found it interesting, if anything. B)

Best wishes for a better tomorrow and lots of love to you :X :X :X ,

Tammy >:D<

• Ah I'm sorry you are still feeling so bad. Is is still the pancreatitis? That can go on for a very long time. I'll also say a prayer for you.

Cindy
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • I hope that you are back to feeling better soon. Kick that doc in the behind and get him to help you out!

"C"
  • advertisement
  • thank you all so much for your words of encouragement and good will. >:D< i see some of you are feeling blue as well! :''( feel better soon!! =D> TTLC, i have constant naseau, dizziness, and pains in my stomach, pretty much all over!! :''( keep that connection to the Lord going for me!! :D you are a ray of hope for me!!! :D L, Jenny :)
  • Jenny, yes if it's not bad enough dealing with CP you have to feel crappy too. (I think the CP makes it all that much worse when you don't feel well.) You've got all my sympathies and I'm sure hoping the doc can come up with something on Wednesday.
    Spiney hugs >:D< >:D< >:D<
    Jay

Oh, "C" you sound just like my father in law! Your comment on kicking the doctor in the butt made me laugh!! =))
  • One thing after another is never easy and we can all empathise with that blues feeling, even when you are not at you best you are always supportive of others and this is your medicine, however bad you feel you are always thinking of others and that is a gift, that you help us develop within ourselves and share, it is infectious.

Waiting as we all have to do, is never easy and a measure of yourself lets hope the doctor sorts you out today, take care and good luck.

John O:)
  • I do hope the doctor can come up with a diagnosis and a quick remedy to your stomach troubles. I'll send extra prayers your way.

Being of service to others is such good medicine for all of us here in chronic pain. Thank you Jenny for the support YOU provide for us! Hope your spirits are better today.

Best wishes to you,

Marianne
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,298
    better for you. You have been dealing with plenty for a long time. Lets hope that brighter days are real close up ahead for you.
    Wishing you the best, the same as you wish every new member here at Spine-Health
    Take care
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement