Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

still not up and about

advertisement

Comments

• I just saw this post but you know I have had you in my thoughts and prayers daily!! I hope your dr.gets to the bottom of this tomorrow to get you on the right path so you can let this low mood go! I understand why you feel so low! I can't imagine dealing with the pain and a yucky tummy for such a long time! Hugs to you! I don't personally know exactly how you feel but I do know how bad problems with your pancreas and gallbladder can be because my brother had the same thing and he was miserable for quite awhile. But the good news is he did get better and is back to normal now. He does still watch his diet but the pain is gone and he eats well now SO don't give up...there is hope!!! You will feel better and soon be back to yourself in time! Please open the windows and let some sunshine in to warm your soul and help your body! Take some meds and try to get some much needed rest! Let us know what the dr. says. You are always there to support others so I'm glad you asked us to help you today! You deserve a break and I'm hoping all of our prayers work soon!

L, Kathy
  • I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling so good and I know how sad it can make someone feel. I wish there was something to make you instantly better. But for now you have our love and support to get you through. Hang in there sweetie, things should start looking up now. Take care >:D<
  • advertisement
  • hi...just returned from 2 day trip and logged in to read youre still under the weather. i hope things get better for you...its just too long for a good person like you to suffer...
  • i am going to the doctor tomorrow and am hoping for the best. :D i will take all of your good wishes and prayers with me! :X thank you all so much.. i do hope tomorrow is a brighter day for all of us! :D i had a pretty good day today and i know it is due to all these positive thoughts. :D everyone get some sleep! I) Jenny >:D<
  • I hope the Dr orders some tests like ultrasound or CT abd. to find out what's going on. Thanks for the PNs. I wish you well also. Healing thoughts & prayers your way. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • advertisement
  • Just checking in on you to see how things went today.

Take care,

Judy
  • there has to be a bright light at the end of this tunnel....
  • i am so disheartened right now. :''( i never made it to the doctor. i had a terrible gallbladder attack and have been extremely ill for the past two days. :''( they scheduled another appointment for Monday as i should be up and about by then. i want to thank all of you for your concern and care about me. :X i have never had so many wonderful friends supporting me to help me get through this. it means so much to me.. i hope everyone else is well and feeling OK. :D thinking of you all! :D Jenny :)
  • I am just getting caught up on SH since my diverticulitis and depression. I see you are still struggling. Keep your chin up, my friend. We are all praying that you will feel better soon--Mazy
  • O:) Sending you an angel to watch over you.

I wish there was something I could do for you. . .Do you have friends and family looking in on you and taking care of your needs while you're ill? I hope you're not alone.

It just makes me crazy that when you're so ill that you can't make it to the doctor's office that the doctor doesn't call and have you sent to the hospital. I'm praying for you that they find out what's wrong and give you some relief.

Will wait to hear from you soon.

Take care,

Judy
advertisement