Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

still not up and about

advertisement

Comments

• Will be praying for ya. Let's hope you can get it over with and get ready for a GREAT and happily MARRIED 2010!!--Mazy
  • just want to say good nite to all my spiney friends as i head off to surgery tomorrow morning.. :D i am of course alittle nervous!!! =)) i hope to be back online in a day or two. best wishes to all of you!! spiney hugssss, >:D< >:D< Jenny :)
  • advertisement
  • :D I know it will go well and this GB thing will finally be in your past!

Funny thing is my sister in law e-mailed us yesterday to say she had her GB out on Tuesday on an out patient basis -- couldn't believe how great she sounded and was doing just fine.

Best wishes to you for a speedy, no complications recovery!

Judy
  • Dear Jenny,

I hope the surgery was a complete success and you are resting comfortably.

You've been on my mind all day and I can't wait to hear that your gallbladder is finally out.

I swear, it seems like it's taken years to get that gallbladder removed. #:S

Take it real easy and I wish you the speediest of recoveries. >:D<

Love,

Tammy :*
  • Hey sweety,

Hope you are home and getting lots of rest.

Look forward to hearing from you, when you are feeling up to typing a few lines.

Take good care.

Love,

Tammy :*

P.S. I'm feeling much better from my extractions. Still sleeping a lot throughout the day, due to the pain medications and anti-nausea medications. I'm resting with you and wishing you well.
  • advertisement

• Hope your surgery went well and the road to recovery is easy on ya!!!
  • PLEEZE LORD LET JENNY BE OKAY! O:) O:) HOPE TO SEE A POST REAL SOON -- WORRIED SINCE WE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU SINCE SURGERY.

THINKING OF YOU! :D

JUDY
  • that they did not have to open her all the way up and were able to do laproscopic surgery. They usually don't know until they get in there. If she had the open surgery her hospital stay will be longer and so will her recovery. I am sure that she will post soon.
  • :S :S :S

Thinking of you Jenny and hoping we all hear something from you soon!

Judy
  • hello dear spiney friends, :H it is so good to be back and hear from y'all. :X the surgery was long and the scar goes halfway across the middle of my chest but the nasty little gallbladder is out!!!yipee!!! =)) it is very painful and i am still having nausea but that may be due to increased medications or anesthesia. i am looking forward to a peaceful recovery and being back on SH. :D you have all been such a great support and it was a tough week!!!! even in this day and age, i was left all night long without adequate pain medications the night right after surgery... :''( i feel so victimized over the situation.. anyway, i am getting tired now and just want to thank you all so much... yours posts really made many an hour go by quicker.. sleep and peace to spineys everywhere!!! (|: L, I) Jenny
advertisement