Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

are you all asleep, no one is awake?

lulusheartllulusheart Posts: 4,175
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:34 AM in Sleep Problems
hi all spineys!! :H been quiet on the forum and lots of you are getting some sleep.. I)HURRAY!! <:P Jeanette checked in and it was good to hear from her!!! :D what about ya'll? what is your story for the night? :? thinking of ya!! hugsssss, >:D< >:D< Jenny :)
advertisement

Comments

• jenny when do you sleep?
  • :H yes just got up to try and take care of leg cramps. they are startin to go away some now. good ole drugs :))) renee
  • advertisement
  • Hopefully it comes soon waiting a bit for another soma stupid muscles spasms and arm pain. Thank goodness for all night TV though. The birds will be chirping as I drift off to sleep and the phone will ring soon after that.

Anyone want my counting sheep? I think they count to loud and are keeping me awake these days.
  • Lol tamtam, I don't want your sheep, do you want my cats??? These past two nights after I spent over 7 hours in a car have been quite painful. I've been up off and on ever since 1 a.m. Ugghhhhhhhh....

Good morning Pete and Jay. Its 5:30 a.m. here in Maine. Looks like Jenny is trying to sleep???

Tc everyone and hope you have a good day....

Marianne
  • Hi it' 10-45pm here in New Zealand and no lights are on in the houses around me. Hubby is on night-shift, just me and my 3 cats-not great conversationalists. So Hi to all the insomniacs, hopefully sleep will be catching up with you all soon. Love how any time there will always be spineys online, not so alone. Hugs n' Loves to all - Paula
  • advertisement
  • Its early afternoon 13.03pm over here in 'old blighty'(England)and a fine warm day it is too. I am sat in my garden with my laptop, a coffee and my dressing gown on. :)
    Hope you guys get some sleep soon.

Rain
  • hi all! :H the beginning of another night.. i sleep in the afternoon from 1 to 3.. I) then again about 9-12. I) so i get enough in.. have been having some all nighters once in awhile! YIPEE!!! <:P but here it is 9 and i am wide awake.. oh well!! hope everyone else and the kitties get a few winks in.. hugsss to all sleepless spineys! >:D< >:D< Jenny :)
  • Anyone still here? No sleep coming to me tonight... I have an appointment with my lovely doc tomorrow and am a little stressed out. Also, traveling in a car for 8 hours sucks for spineys... hope you all are sleeping well!
  • How are you?
  • I'm okay. As well as can be expected and all that=] And you?
advertisement