Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

ACTICARE STIMULATOR

advertisement

Comments

• Hello,
    I checked this out it says TENS DEVICE 1.5
    I dont think will help me,i had a failed l4-5 fusion 15 yrs ago i could feel pain with this on its not helping my spine, Rick
  • I dont see any of that,just says burst,sharp, moderation,
    contionious,under mode. Rick
  • advertisement
  • From the posts that Straker had written, I remember a 30 plus day trial period. You may need some minor tweeking of the device. I know Straker had posted a phone # for the manufacturer in previous posts. If you can't find it try asking on this forum again. I recall Straker (who lives in the UK) said this device gave him relief.
  • rick
    on the TSE mode {there are 3] on 1/2 you cant feel anything {maybe a little tingle on 1} but on TSE mode 3 you can feel it its like a TENS mode in TSE 3 mode you are supposed to lift your mood {i think that this is 80llo25 ! myself!! but TSE 1/2 do have an effect on me .the HF high frequency modes are good for acute pain your acticare should have 2 HF modes you will have 8 TENS modes and the last 2 {TENS 7/8} are HF then you will have 2 RF modes {radio frequency modes} i only use TENS MODE 3 on my lower back i place the electrodes just below my kidneys about 2/3 inches away from my spine .and i use the other acticare on TSE mode 2 .when you use the TSE modes the batteries will get very hot and they will run down very quickly {this is normal} i have 5 set of batteries now and 3 stand alone charges so i can have the TSE mode on all day .i know that this is a bit complicated to describe over the internet the acticare is a very simple device to use when you get the hang of it .
    any problems contact me
    STRAKER
  • rick
    on the TSE mode {there are 3] on 1/2 you cant feel anything {maybe a little tingle on 1} but on TSE mode 3 you can feel it its like a TENS mode in TSE 3 mode you are supposed to lift your mood {i think that this is 80llo25 ! myself!! but TSE 1/2 do have an effect on me .the HF high frequency modes are good for acute pain your acticare should have 2 HF modes you will have 8 TENS modes and the last 2 {TENS 7/8} are HF then you will have 2 RF modes {radio frequency modes} i only use TENS MODE 3 on my lower back i place the electrodes just below my kidneys about 2/3 inches away from my spine .and i use the other acticare on TSE mode 2 .when you use the TSE modes the batteries will get very hot and they will run down very quickly {this is normal} i have 5 set of batteries now and 3 stand alone charges so i can have the TSE mode on all day .i know that this is a bit complicated to describe over the internet the acticare is a very simple device to use when you get the hang of it .
    any problems contact me
    STRAKER
  • advertisement
  • I am going to look into getting one of these. I've been using a TENS unit on and off for years, and it sometimes helps quite a lot. The only thing I don't like about it is that it stings sometimes, especially if it's near my scar (from my laminectomy). Thanks for the heads-up on this new device.
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.